Products and Services
Our System Engineering services include:
- System and software requirements analysis and trade-off studies.
- Early specification of user interfaces through the use of rapid prototyping.
- Unit level and system level testing in laboratory and platform environments.
- System-level training, including training materials development.
- Test and evaluation support.
- Analysis and definition of continuous product improvements in support of changing requirements.
Noetic Software was one of the primary software developers on a major DoD effort to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) navigation into cockpit control systems of Marine Corps, Navy, and Coast Guard aircraft. We modified/enhanced the Operational Flight Program (OFP) for the Control Display Navigation Unit (CDNU) in Ada 83. Our Ada 83 operational flight software has successfully passed Development Testing/Operational Testing (DT/OT) and has been approved for fleet release on the CH-53D/E, MH-53E, C-130, UH-1N, CH-46, P-3, EA-6 and F-14 aircraft.
By maximizing the reuse of our previously designed and tested avionics, communication, and navigation functions, Noetic Software is able to offer platform unique solutions with minimum risk and quick turnaround time.
Our ongoing developments include major software and hardware enhancement efforts for the CH-53D/E and MH-53E platforms. This includes integration of a Multifunction Color Display (MFCD) and the APX-123 Identify Friend or Foe (IFF). In addition, we are supporting the C-130 Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program office with avionics modifications for sales to Japan and Chile.
Our previous DoD experience includes:
- Mission Planning Support
- 1553 Simulation Software
- Operational Training Software
- Shipboard Navigation Integration
- Ada 95 Technology Insertion Program